Welcome to the world of rustic handmade creations by artists with bohemian flair! Rustic Souls is a store where the eclectic woman can find her dream accessories. Every product is handmade and almost all items are completely one of a kind, making sure you feel one of a kind too.
The owner is a survivor of Lupus and Fibromyalgia, a portion of the sales from every product in the Survivor Line is donated to the Lupus Foundation of America and the National Fibromyalgia Association to help further research and to one day find cures for both debilitating diseases. Buy something pretty while supporting a great cause!
Rustic Souls Show/Event Schedule can be found here: www.facebook.com/TheRusticSouls/events
What Boutiques can you find Rustic Souls jewelry in?
- The Sol Shine, 1501 Boulder Street (LoHi), Denver, CO 80211 www.thesolshine.com
- The Artisan Center, 2757 E 3rd Ave (Cherry Creek) Denver, CO 80206 www.artisancenterdenver.com
- The Z Gallery, 824 E Cloverland Dr, Ironwood Michigan www.facebook.com/ZPlaceGallery
- Joseph Robertson Gallery, 238 W. Route 66, Williams, AZ 86046
- Best Jewelry awarded by The Big Wonderful & Night Bazaar Denver, 2015 www.thebigwonderful.com
- 1st Place in New Artist Accessories Showcase from The Sol Shine, 2014